Mason Moore | Hinckley Reporter | 13 July 2021
HINCKLEY BID’S first day of their ‘Summer of Fun’ events for the year will take place tomorrow (14 July), starting at 10.30am from 3.30pm.
Adults will be able to participate in games of Crazy Golf, whilst families and children will be able to board a ride on Robbie the Land Train in town.
Robbie the Land Train will be ferrying families up and down the pedestrianised area of Castle Street, completely free of charge, giving young children an opportunity to experience their town centre in a new and fun way.
Meanwhile, at the same time in The Crescent complex, games of Crazy Golf will be held throughout the day, where players will have to try and go through 9-holes whilst trying to avoid the unusual obstacles.
Town-goers have been asked to follow the current Government guidelines surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic – those who are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 have been asked to not attend.
If town-goers are unable to attend for either of the activities tomorrow, the same events will be held once again next month on August 18.
The full list of Hinckley Bid’s Summer of Fun events are below:
- Crazy Golf & Robbie The Land Train (14 July)
- Make & Take Activities and Treasure Hunt (21 July)
- Scotty’s Circus Workshop (28 July)
- HBBC Snapdragon Festival (4 – 6 August)
- HBBC Feast Hinckley (7 – 8 August)
- Crazy Golf & Robbie the Land Train (11 August)
- Dr. Zoolittle (18 August)
- 10th Annual Motorshow (19 September)